Australia Business Short Stay Visa
This visa allows business people to make a short business visit to Australia for up to three (3) months during your visa validity period. Business activities may include a conference, negotiation or exploratory business visit.
This visa is available to all passport holders who want to visit Australia for business purposes. No sponsorship is required.
Work is generally not allowed, however, you may be allowed to engage in limited work if for example it is highly specialised and non-ongoing (generally less than six (6) weeks).
You must not undertake work that can be done by an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
If you are granted this visa, you can:
- attend to business activities in Australia including conferences, business negotiations or exploratory business visits
- be allowed to engage in limited work, if for example it is highly specialised and non-ongoing
- enter Australia once or on multiple occasions during the visa validity period
- stay in Australia for up to three months from the date of each entry
- bring your partner or dependent children to Australia.