Country of residence:

Child Migration Visa
Subclass 101

Please give your vote for this product:

0 out of 5 based on
0 vote(s).

Australia Child Migration Visa Subclass 101

The Australian Child Migration visa is a permanent residency visa that allows a child born to Australian citizens or permanent residents to remain in Australian indefinitely. If the child is younger than 18, the parents can submit an application on behalf of the child. If the child is older than 18, they can apply for the visa as long as they are still dependent. The sponsoring parent must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen. Step parents and adoptive parents can also act as sponsors.

Once a child has been approved an Australian Child Migration visa, s/he will be entitled to all the benefits as a permanent resident including the right to travel, work and study in Australia and apply for Australian citizenship as soon as they become eligible.

Call us now to organise your Australian Child Migration Visa over the phone today

UK: +44 207 659 9180
Dublin: +353 1 878 3355
Kilkenny: +353 56 777 0227
Australia Lo-Call: 1300 655094
New Zealand +64 9 984 1996
USA: +1 (0) 866 772 9245
Canada: +1 (0) 866 601 5721

Or click here to register online.